What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
E-Visa is applied and received online. You don’t need to submit passport or any documents.
On the other hand, you need to contact to Embassy of India in your country and submit all required documents to get India Visa.
You also have to wait about weeks for having traditional Visa instead of few days as e-Visa.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the Indian e Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?