What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?
To begin, you should be aware that it is unlawful to overstay your visa in India, regardless of the cause. Foreign citizens' travel permission and visa requirements in India determine the length of time they are permitted to remain in the country.
The length of stay in India is determined by the India tourist visa:
- The Indian Tourist Visa is valid for 30 or 90 days stay.
- The Indian Business visa is valid for a total of 180 days on each visit.
- The Indian Medical Visa is valid for a total of 6 months.
If you overstay your visa, it will be canceled, and you will be labeled an illegal immigrant.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?