What is the longest India eVisa for Kenya?
The longest Indian eVisa for Kenyan passport holders is the tourist eVisa for 5 years. This type of visa is granted to Kenyan travelers who wish to have a longer trip to India for purposes such as sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives, etc. Holders of a 05-year India e-tourist visa can stay in India within the 05 years validity period of the visa, with each trip not exceeding 90 days.
Additionally, two other types of Indian tourist eVisas are also available to Kenyan nationals: Tourist eVisa 30 days (double entry), and 1 year (multiple entries).
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?