What ports of entry can I use with the Indian tourist visa?
Holders of an Indian tourist, business, or medical e-Visa may enter the country only through one of the allowed ports of entry listed below.
29 Designated Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kannur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
5 Designated Seaports: Chennai, Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai.
Visitors coming by cruise ship may only enter India with an e-Visa through the seaports of Cochin, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, and Mangalore. Travelers coming by cruise ship must have a standard visa stamped within their passport.
Travelers who desire to enter India by land, sea, or airport must first apply for and get a typical consular visa for India.
Tourists, business travelers, and medical visitors with an India internet visa can depart the country through any authorized Immigration..
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?