What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
When you receive your e-Visa, check the details carefully for any mistakes. You need to check the following.
1. Your full name, as shown in your passport
2. Your application ID
3. Your passport number
4. Your visa number
5. Your nationality
6. The period the e-Visa is valid for
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How does the Indian e Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?