What Visa Do I Need to Visit India from Spain?
Spanish citizens could apply for a tourist visa to enter India for travel-related purposes. The Indian authorities have officially established the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for 150 eligible countries to travel to India for visiting relatives or friends, sightseeing, taking part in the commercial section, and having medical treatment. Travelers could select different types of Tourist e-Visa based on their stay duration. The Indian Government has established 30-day Tourist e-Visa and long-term e-Visas which are called 1-year and 5 years Tourist e-Visa. These mentioned Tourist e-Visa are what Spanish travelers usually apply for in order to visit India:
- Tourist e-Visa 30 days is valid for 01 month from the issued date that permits visitors to enter India 2 times and stay in this country for 30 days.
- Tourist e-Visa 1 year is valid for 01 year from the issued date that permits visitors to enter India multiple times during one year to explore this country and visit their relatives. The maximum continuous stay of each trip is 90 days.
- Tourist e-Visa 5 years is valid for 05 years from the issued date that permits visitors to enter India multiple times during five years. The maximum continuous stay of each trip is 90 days.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?