What Visa Do You Need to Visit Agra?
Most citizens of most countries will require a visa to visit Agra, India. Your nationality and the purpose of your travel will determine the type of visa you require.
Currently, tourists who want to visit Agra can apply online through Indian Immigration Services website to save time and save money
Here are some of the most prevalent types of visas required by international visitors visiting Agra.
- India tourist e-Visa: There are 2 types of Indian tourist visas for tourists. The 1-month e-tourist visa is valid for 30 days and allows visitors to enter India twice during this period. Maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days.
- The 1-year India e-tourist visa for visitors is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries over a 365-day period, with stays extending up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry.
- The 5-year India e-tourist visa is also used for the same purpose. However, travelers can travel to India multiple times during 5 years.
- India business e-visa: The India business visa has the same 1-year validity period. However, the time allowed to stay in India with a business visa is longer. Travelers may spend up to 180 days in India with an e-Business visa. This can either be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days over multiple trips.
- Conference e-visa: This visa allows travelers to travel to attend conferences or meetings in India for 30 days with single entry during the 4-month validity period.
- India medical e-visa: The India medical visa has three entries. The first entry must be submitted within 30 days after the date of issuance. The Medical e-Visa is thereafter valid for 60 days from the date of entry, with a maximum stay of 60 days with triple entries. Turkey patients may also utilize the visa to depart and return to India twice more within the visa's 4-month validity period.
You can apply for a visa to visit Agra at the Indian visa online through Indian Immigration Services website. The processing period for a visa varies based on the kind of visa and the nation from which you apply.
Here are some additional tips for applying for a visa to visit Agra:
- Before you begin the application process, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation in order. This will assist to expedite the procedure and prevent delays.
- Prepare to be questioned about your travel history and financial situation.
- Be prepared to pay a rush charge if you apply for a visa at the last minute.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?