When can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
It's recommended to apply for the e-visa at least 07 days before your planned trip to allow sufficient time for processing and any unforeseen delays. It's also important to carefully review the eligibility criteria and required documentation before submitting your e-visa application to avoid any potential delays or rejection of your application. Additionally, all information filled in the visa application form needs to be correct and up-to-date so that everything goes in order.
To apply for an Indian visa online, you are recommended to access the visa application form on the website Indian Immigration Services. Click on the “Apply Visa” button on the home page and select the appropriate visa category based on your travel purpose, such as tourism, business, medical treatment, etc. Then, please fill out the application form online, providing accurate and complete information as required. The next step is to pay the e-visa fee online using a valid credit/debit card or other available payment methods. Lastly, send the required documents to our email and complete the application process. You will receive an email with the e-visa in PDF format attached once your application is approved. It’s strongly advised to print out the e-visa approval letter and carry it with you along with your passport when traveling to India.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?