When should I submit the application for a Visa from Italy?
Regardless of how they want to obtain a visa, Italian travelers can apply for an e-Visa at different times. For those who want to obtain a casual visa, Italian citizens can schedule an appointment with embassies or consulates. Waiting in a long queue will definitely waste a lot of time and effort. Instead of waiting, Italian citizens can apply for an e-visa which is the smartest option to obtain an Indian e-visa as quickly as possible.
By getting an Indian e-visa, Italian travelers can visit India easily without carrying complicated procedures. Right now, every Italian citizen can apply for an e-visa entirely online by accessing the Indian Immigration Services website. We are guaranteed that all travelers can obtain an e-visa no more than 3 working days. In some cases, travelers can be granted an e-visa by applying for Rush visa service if they want to get a visa sooner. Therefore, Italian nationals should submit at least 4 working days before the date that they intend to visit India. After application is filled out and submitted, all travelers can receive an Indian e-visa via email. Remember to print the electronic visa before you go to the airport.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?