Who is not eligible for Indian e-Visa?
The following people are not eligible for an Indian e-Visa:
- People who are visiting India for business. If you are visiting India for work, you must apply for a normal visa.
- People fly to India for medicinal reasons. If you are visiting India for medical reasons, you must apply for a medical visa.
- Individuals with a criminal record. If you have a criminal past, you may be unable to obtain an Indian e-Visa.
- People who have previously been denied a visa to India. If you have previously been rejected for a visa to India, you may be ineligible for an Indian e-Visa.
Here are some additional information about Indian e-Visa:
- The Indian e-Visa is only valid for one entry. This implies that an e-Visa may only be used to enter India once.
- For some types of visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days each visit with the Indian e-Visa. This implies that you can enter India many times, but each time you can only remain for up to 30 days.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?