Get DISCOUNT 40% for Holi - The World's Most Colorful Festival.
The festive season in the world is coming soon with the world's largest colorful party waiting for you in India. The Holi Festival of Color will be a special occasion that brings you back to the “Wonderland” India, celebrated for 2 days from Purnima (full moon day) falling in the Hindu calendar, month of Phalguna, and on Saturday, March 19, 2022.
According to the legend, “Holi” is derived from "Holika" - the evil sister of the demon king, Hiranyakashipu. Because she wanted to harm her nephew Prahlada, she was burned by the power of good. The ashes after the fire are smeared on their foreheads by people to believe in the righteous power within themselves. Gradually it became a traditional Hindu and coloured powders have been used to celebrate as a game of Holi Festival until now.
Today, Holi is also combined with other art forms and activities of the Indians. Bringing new shades of love for people: meet others; play and laugh; forget and forgive; repair broken relationships; and family reunion. This will be a unique occasion for you to send special loving messages to family and friends, instead of the usual.
We encourage you to do that and offer you a SPECIAL PROMOTION 40% OFF on our Indian e-Visa Service fee. Instead, thank you for your trust in us.
Join & Chill with us and take advantage of the special offer with the Promo Code: HOLI22. Use this code while you apply for an e-Visa on our website.
This promotion will take place only in 1 month from 10th March until 9 April this year.
- What You Need To Know About India E-visa Photo Requirements
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Republic Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Five useful tips for your India trip
- Top 3 places for a wonderful trip to India
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot deal for you to discover India's Heaven
- India applies free e-visa for Indonesians
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 5 Tips for India first-timers (Part 1)
- Mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- The mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 1
- Great festivals in India, great Deal for e-Visa!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India eVisa information
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India changes name of visa on arrival to eVisa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- Top 10 tourist attractions in India
- Weather in India