Get DISCOUNT 40% for Holi - The World's Most Colorful Festival.
The festive season in the world is coming soon with the world's largest colorful party waiting for you in India. The Holi Festival of Color will be a special occasion that brings you back to the “Wonderland” India, celebrated for 2 days from Purnima (full moon day) falling in the Hindu calendar, month of Phalguna, and on Saturday, March 19, 2022.
According to the legend, “Holi” is derived from "Holika" - the evil sister of the demon king, Hiranyakashipu. Because she wanted to harm her nephew Prahlada, she was burned by the power of good. The ashes after the fire are smeared on their foreheads by people to believe in the righteous power within themselves. Gradually it became a traditional Hindu and coloured powders have been used to celebrate as a game of Holi Festival until now.
Today, Holi is also combined with other art forms and activities of the Indians. Bringing new shades of love for people: meet others; play and laugh; forget and forgive; repair broken relationships; and family reunion. This will be a unique occasion for you to send special loving messages to family and friends, instead of the usual.
We encourage you to do that and offer you a SPECIAL PROMOTION 40% OFF on our Indian e-Visa Service fee. Instead, thank you for your trust in us.
Join & Chill with us and take advantage of the special offer with the Promo Code: HOLI22. Use this code while you apply for an e-Visa on our website.
This promotion will take place only in 1 month from 10th March until 9 April this year.
- Best Places To Visit In Haridwar For A Spiritual Vacation
- Top World Cultural Heritage Sites in India - Guardians of a Glorious Past
- Andaman And Nicobar Islands Travel Guide 2023
- A Traveler's Paradise - Exploring The Top 10 Best Places To Visit In Rishikesh
- Explore the Enchanting Land of India: Top 10 Must-Visit Places To Visit in Rajasthan
- Diversity of Languages in India: Exploring the Rich Tapestry of India's Linguistic Heritage
- Best Places To Visit In Jaipur That Will Leave You Spellbound
- India Mumbai Travel Guide For Everyone That Wish To Visit