Indian e-Visa requirements for Ecuadorian citizens
India, as many researchers from trusted data organizations, is in the top 10 attractive destinations for nationwide travelers to visit for various reasons: pilgrimages, business, sightseeing, or medical treatment. Citizens from more than 150 nations can now receive an e-Visa, which was launched by the Indian government in 2014. In this article, we - as experienced travel consultants on the market - will show you how to get and meet all the requirements of an Indian e-Visa for Ecuadorian citizens approval without spending much money and effort.
1. India e-Visa for Ecuadorian citizens
Ecuador is one of the countries qualified to receive an electronic visa for India. With the new online application process, applicants can obtain visas more quickly and conveniently. As a result, you do not need to visit an Indian consulate or an embassy because you can complete the visa application, pay for the visa, and submit documents online.
There are some available types of e-visa for you, as an Ecuadorian, to apply for, depending on the purpose of the visit:
- E-Tourist Visa: with this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry with single entry only.
- E-Business Visa: It is available for you to stay for up to 365 days from the date of granting in total with multiple-entry. For each period of stay, you shall not exceed 180 days.
- E-Conference Visa: this e-visa type allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival in India with single entry only.
- E-Medical Visa: Your staying time in India with this visa is a maximum of 60 days from the date of your first entrance and in addition, you can enter 2 more times before its expiry.
2. Indian Visa requirements for Ecuadorian citizens
To get approval to enter India, first thing first, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid email address to receive your e-visa result.
- An active Ecuadorian passport that is valid for up to 6 months from the date of arrival in India with a scanned copy of your passport biographical page and 1 portrait photograph with a clear background and face.
- Travel itinerary: your detailed plan in India will be required in order to meet immigration management's general requirements. Therefore, it is better that you shall not confirm your flight and tour booking before your e-visa is issued.
- Reference document: you will be required to provide.
Read more: How to apply for India eVisa.
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa as an Ecuadorian citizen:
The application is comprised of three basic steps that should take no more than 20 minutes to complete:
- Complete the online application form. Travelers must ensure that they fill in all of the blanks. All information entered must match the information on the passport.
- Use a valid credit or debit card to pay the visa processing fees.
- The Indian e-visa can be downloaded and printed. Upon arrival, this document must be given to immigration authorities.
Ecuadorians will be required to answer additional health-related questions.
4. Indian e-visa fee for Ecuadorian citizens and payment method:
After submitting your required documents, you need to pay an India visa fee for completing your application process.
In total, you will pay for 2 main kinds of fees: government and service fee. As quoted from the Indian government announcement, Ecuador is not in the exemption list, so the government fee is compulsory.
For the service fee, you can choose a suitable type of service in these 3 options:
- Normal: with this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: higher state of service that can help you get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the ultimate service that is used for special cases. With this type, you can get your e-visa within around 5 business hours.
Payment method: after choosing which is the most suitable type of service for you, you will choose your way of payment. There are 2 main ways: electronic payment and wire transfer. If you choose electronic payment, consider using 1 of these following methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal.
You can also submit your COVID-19 insurance to increase your chances of acceptance and keep your benefits when traveling abroad.
India Visa Requirements for Ecuador Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.