Indian e-Visa requirements for Ecuadorian citizens
India, as many researchers from trusted data organizations, is in the top 10 attractive destinations for nationwide travelers to visit for various reasons: pilgrimages, business, sightseeing, or medical treatment. Citizens from more than 150 nations can now receive an Indian e-Visa, which was launched by the Indian government in 2014. In this article, we - as experienced travel consultants on the market - will show you how to get and meet all the requirements of an Indian e-Visa for Ecuadorian citizens approval without spending much money and effort.
1. India e-Visa for Ecuadorian citizens
Ecuador is one of the countries qualified to receive an electronic visa for India. With the new online application process, applicants can obtain visas more quickly and conveniently. As a result, you do not need to visit an Indian consulate or an embassy because you can complete the visa application, pay for the visa, and submit documents online.
There are some available types of e-visa for you, as an Ecuadorian, to apply for, depending on the purpose of the visit:
- Indian E-Tourist Visa: with this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry with single entry only.
- Indian E-Business Visa: It is available for you to stay for up to 365 days from the date of granting in total with multiple entries. For each period of stay, you shall not exceed 180 days.
- Indian E-Conference Visa: this e-visa type allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival in India with single entry only.
- Indian E-Medical Visa: Your staying time in India with this visa is a maximum of 60 days from the date of your first entrance and in addition, you can enter 2 more times before its expiry.
2. Indian Visa requirements for Ecuadorian citizens
To get approval to enter India, first thing first, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid email address to receive your e-visa result.
- An active Ecuadorian passport that is valid for up to 6 months from the date of arrival in India with a scanned copy of your passport biographical page and 1 portrait photograph with a clear background and face.
- Travel itinerary: your detailed plan in India will be required in order to meet immigration management's general requirements. Therefore, it is better that you shall not confirm your flight and tour booking before your e-visa is issued.
- Reference document: you will be required to provide.
Read more: How to apply for India eVisa.
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa from Ecuador:
The application is comprised of three basic steps that should take no more than 20 minutes to complete:
- Complete the online application form. Travelers must ensure that they fill in all of the blanks. All information entered must match the information on the passport.
- Use a valid credit or debit card to pay the visa processing fees.
- The Indian e-visa can be downloaded and printed. Upon arrival, this document must be given to immigration authorities.
Ecuadorians will be required to answer additional health-related questions.
4. Indian e-visa fee for Ecuadorian citizens and payment method:
After submitting your required documents, you need to pay an India visa fee for completing your application process.
In total, you will pay for 2 main kinds of fees: government and service fees. As quoted from the Indian government announcement, Ecuador is not on the exemption list, so the government fee is compulsory.
For the service fee, you can choose a suitable type of service in these 3 options:
- Normal: with this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: a higher state of service that can help you get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the ultimate service that is used for special cases. With this type, you can get your e-visa within around 5 business hours.
Payment method: After choosing which is the most suitable type of service for you, you will choose your way of payment. There are 2 main ways: electronic payment and wire transfer. If you choose electronic payment, consider using 1 of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
You can also submit your COVID-19 insurance to increase your chances of acceptance and keep your benefits when traveling abroad.