Indian visa for Greece - Evisa requirements for Greek citizens
Greek citizens can now visit India more easily than ever before thanks to the e-Visa. The India e-Visa application for Greek passport holders is convenient and hassle-free, as there is no need to show papers in person at an embassy or consulate or to stand in long lines at the airport. The e-Visa for India is valid for tourist, business, family, and friend visits, and short-term medical treatment. Greek citizens must satisfy all Indian visa requirements for the type of e-Visa required before they can travel to the country.
1. Indian e-Visa for Greek citizens:
In general, as a Greek citizen, you are able to use these types of e-visa below to enter India:
- e-Tourist visa: This kind of e-visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 30 days after the date of your entry. Furthermore, this e-visa type can't be exchanged or renewed.
- e-Business visa: This kind of visa allows you to enter India for up to 365 days from the date of issuance with multiple entrance times, with each stay not exceeding 180 days.
- e-Conference visa: you can use this type of visa to enter India for Government conferences or meeting purposes. It is valid for 30 days following the date of your entry when you are only entering the country for one time.
- e-Medical visa: You can travel to India for medical treatment with this kind of e-Visa. After arriving in India, you are qualified for a 60-day stay with this visa type. You also have 2 more times to enter India besides your first arrival.
2. Indian visa requirements for Greek citizens
Getting an e-visa to enter India is easy. Submitting the proper document paper is all that is required for verification. Therefore, you should meet the following requirement list to get approval:
- At the very least, your passport should be valid for six months, and you should have two blank pages available for stamping, as well as a scanned copy of your passport biographical page and one clear portrait photo.
- Plan for a trip: It is strongly recommended that you should not make any tour or aircraft reservations until your e-Visa is obtained.
- For the purpose of receiving your result, a valid email address is required.
- Additional documents: depending on your type of travel e-visa, you will need to provide some specific documents for confirmation. Take an e-visa for business, for example, you will need your invitation letter and/or your business card. Moreover, you can add your COVID-19 insurance to maintain your approval chances and more importantly, keep your benefit when traveling abroad.
Read more: How to apply for India eVisa.
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa as Greek citizens
After completing all of the above requirements, Greek citizens could fill out the India e-Visa application form.
Personal information and passport information must be provided:
- Name exactly as it appears on the passport
- Date and place of birth
- Port of entry and estimated arrival date
- Passport number, nationality, date of issue, and expiration date
After filling out the form, the visa fees are paid with a debit or credit card.
4. India e-visa cost for Greek citizens and payment method:
You will be required to pay the total fee to complete the registration process after selecting the type of e-Visa that best suits your needs. In general, there are 2 kinds of India visa fees you need to pay: government and service fees. Due to the fact that Greece is not included on India's list of countries exempt from paying the government fee, Greece is required to pay it.
For the service fee, you can choose which type of service you want in the following list:
- Normal: used when you have enough time to wait for a response because this type of service ensures you get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: used when you want to get your e-Visa in a day because the waiting time for this service is within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: used when you want to get an e-Visa as soon as possible. With this type of service you just need to wait for around 5 business hours.
Payment method: After choosing which service you will use, you will know how much your application costs. Therefore, you just need to pay by electronic transfer or wire transfer to complete your application process.
If you choose an electronic payment method, consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal for secure transfer.
The e-Visa will be sent to your email address after it has been approved. You should print it and bring it with you to India, along with a valid passport.
India Visa Requirements for Greece Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.