Indian e visa requirements for Mozambican citizens
India has something for everyone, from snow-capped mountains to scorching deserts; lovely lakes to glittering beaches; spectacular palaces to glorious forts.
Tourists should visit India for a comprehensive and exhilarating experience, whether they are searching for a spiritual and healing vacation or an adventurous and thrilling journey. Enjoy the region's culture, food, and history, and explore a variety of places to get a sense of the vast country that is India.
You won't believe how simple it is for Mozambican people to obtain an Indian visa. While getting an Indian visa, or any other country, used to be a time-consuming and inconvenient process, you can now apply for an Indian visa online.
India visas for Mozambican citizens
However, there are a few things you need to have on hand and some information you should be aware of before submitting your online application, and we'll cover it all below. Take two minutes to learn everything you need to know about obtaining an Indian visa for Mozambican citizens.
1. India visas for Mozambican citizens
Mozambique is one of the eligible countries to apply for the India e-visa, which makes travel between Mozambique and India much more convenient. In total, there are 04 available types of India e-visa for Mozambican citizens:
- e-Tourist visa: used when you want to enter India for tourism purposes. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days with double entry, and the e-visa cannot be extended and converted.
The other two types of visas with longer validity periods can be chosen as well. The 1-year e-Tourist visa permits multiple entries into the country and is valid for one year starting from the date of issuance. Holders of this visa can remain in India for up to 90 days on each trip. The 5-year e-Tourist visa, on the other hand, is valid for five years from the date of issuance and allows multiple entries with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- e-Business visa: you can use this e-visa type to enter India for business and trading purposes, but not for employment. This e-visa allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days, but you cannot stay continuously for more than 180 days per period of stay. Multiple entries are available.
- e-Medical Visa: in case you need medical treatment in India, this type is a suitable choice. For this e-visa type you can stay in India for 60 days with triple-entry.
- e-Conference Visa: used when you need to join a conference that is organized by a ministry of the Indian government. This e-visa enables you to stay in India for 30 days with single-entry only.
2. India visa requirements for Mozambican citizens
The following documents are required for Mozambican citizens during the Indian visa application process:
- A legal Mozambique passport has a minimum validity period of 06 months from the date of your entry with two blank pages in the passport for stamping by the Immigration Officers
- A scanned copy of the tourists' passport information page, and a passport-size photograph. The photograph of the applicant needs to meet the photo requirements
- A frequently used email address to exchange information and receive an e-visa following approval
India visa requirements for Mozambican citizens
Additional documents: you need to add some documents related to your e-visa type. For example, if you are applying for an e-Business visa, you need to provide your invitation letter and/or your business card. An invitation letter from the organizer and a political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India are required for an e-Conference visa.
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa from Mozambique
As a Mozambican citizen, you can apply for an Indian visa by following these three simple steps.
- Fill out the online Indian e-Visa application form. Please ensure that all necessary information is provided.
- Paying the Indian e-Visa fees can be done through credit cards or debit cards. After that, you need to send Indian Immigration Services some supporting documents to complete the application process.
- The accepted e-Visa will be emailed to you after a maximum of 03 business days.
Please keep in mind that once your e-Visa has been issued to your email address, you should download and print it in order to give it to Indian border control.
Indian Visa applications from Mozambique are typically processed within a few working days. Our knowledgeable staff also assists travelers in need of an e-Visa in an emergency and ensures that they receive their visa on schedule. If you are standing in line at an airport in India and don't want to deal with difficult procedures with no clue how long you will have to wait, we will assist you to get it within a few business hours.
Applying for a Laos visa from Mozambique
4. India e-visa fees for Mozambican citizens and payment method:
In general, there are 02 kinds of India e-Visa fees you need to pay when applying for an India e-visa for Mozambican citizens: the government and the service fee. In addition, you can add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to keep your benefits when traveling abroad.
For the government fee, since Mozambique is not on the exemption list of India, this fee is compulsory for you.
For the service fee, there are 03 options sorted by the processing time for you to choose from depending on your demand:
- Normal: you will get your e-visa within 03 business days when using this service type.
- Urgent: you will get your Indian e-visa within just 24 hours if you choose this type of service.
- Super urgent: you will get your e-visa within just 05 business hours in case you choose this type of service.
Payment method: you can choose electronic payment or wire transfer (deposit through the Bank of Cyprus) to complete your payment. If you choose electronic payment, consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.