Indian e-Visa requirements for UAE residents
1. India e-Visa for UAE residents
Visas are required by anyone wishing to enter India, whether for business, pleasure, or medical reasons. Citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) intending to travel to India for pleasure may apply for an e-tourist visa online. The e-visa must be obtained prior to landing in the country.
Depending on the aim or purpose of your visit, the Indian Government released 4 types of e-visa corresponding to:
- E-tourist visa: for tourist purposes with a stay period of 30 days entering 1 time.
- E-business visa: for business or investment activities with a stay period of 1year entering multiple times.
- E-conference visa: for conference presence purposes with a stay period of 30 days entering 1 time.
- E-medical visa: for medical and related activities with a stay period of 60 days entering 3 times.
2. Apply for an India e-Visa for UAE residents
These three basic steps can be followed to apply for an Indian e-Visa as a UAE citizen.
- Complete the Indian eVisa online form. Please make sure all required information is provided.
- Paying the Indian visa fees can be done through credit cards or debit cards.
- The approved eVisa will be sent to your email.
Please take notice that you should download and print your e-visa to be presented to Indian border control once it has been sent to the email address.
Indian Visa applications from the UAE are generally processed within three business days. Our experienced team also supports travelers needing the eVisa in the urgent case and guarantee in time. In a situation where you are standing in line at the airport in India and you don't want to handle the complicated procedures with no idea about the exact period you will have to wait, we will help you get it around 5 business hours.
3. Indian visa requirements for UAE residents
To apply for a visa to India, travelers should verify that they meet all the necessary requirements. Citizens of the UAE must meet the following India visa requirements:
- The application form must be complete, any errors, omissions, and incomplete information will delay the process or will cause the application to be denied.
- An image of the biographical page of a passport with a validity of at least six months.
- Applicants should submit a passport-sized picture of themselves on a white background with their faces clearly visible.
In order to ensure that your application is processed quickly and you are less likely to encounter rejections, please follow the above guidelines.
4. Indian visa fees for UAE citizens
UAE citizens are required to pay two types of India e-Visa fees to complete the application process: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is required since the UAE is not on the Indian e-Visa exemption list.
For the service fee, the more applicants you apply for, the better price you get. Parallelly, you can select one of the following choices to meet your travel needs and budget:
- Normal: Using this service is the cheapest option. If you have the time to prepare your documents and wait for a response, you can apply for this type of visa. The wait time for this service is three business days.
- Urgent: Using this advanced type of service, UAE citizens will receive their results within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This type of service is used for UAE citizens in high-priority scenarios that require your e-Visa within a few hours. For this type of service, the results will be available within 5 business hours.
Payment options include electronic payments and wire transfers. If you choose electronic payments, you should consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase Covid-19 Insurance. By doing so, you will be protected against a wide range of risks, including Covid pandemics while you are traveling. However, this is not a necessity, you can take this option if you wish.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor