Indian e-Visa requirements for UAE residents
The Republic of India, which may be found in South Asia, is the world's 7th largest nation and has the 2nd-highest population behind China. India attracts visitors from all over the world because of its proximity to three sizable bodies of the sea: the Indian Ocean, the Arabian Sea, and the Bay of Bengal. The Indian government has simplified the process of obtaining an Indian visa from the UAE because it is such a well-liked vacation destination. Since the launch of the Indian e-Visa for UAE residents. Now, they can apply for a tourist visa to India online from the comfort of their homes.
1. Indian e-Visa for UAE residents
Visas are required by anyone wishing to enter India, whether for business, pleasure, or medical reasons. Citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) intending to travel to India for pleasure may apply for an e-tourist visa online. The e-visa must be obtained prior to landing in the country.
Depending on the aim or purpose of your visit, the Indian Government released 4 types of Indian e-Visa for UAE residents, corresponding to:
- E-tourist visa: for tourist purposes with a stay period of 30 days entering 1 time.
- E-business visa: for business or investment activities with a stay period of 1year entering multiple times.
- E-conference visa: for conference presence purposes with a stay period of 30 days entering 1 time.
- E-medical visa: for medical and related activities with a stay period of 60 days entering 3 times.
2. Apply for an Indian e-Visa for UAE residents
These three basic steps can be followed to apply for an Indian e-Visa as a UAE citizen.
- Complete the Indian eVisa online form. Please make sure all required information is provided.
- Paying the Indian visa fees can be done through credit cards or debit cards.
- The approved eVisa will be sent to your email.
Please take notice that you should download and print your e-visa to be presented to Indian border control once it has been sent to the email address.
Indian Visa applications from the UAE are generally processed within three business days. Our experienced team also supports travelers needing the eVisa in the urgent case and guarantee in time. In a situation where you are standing in line at the airport in India and you don't want to handle the complicated procedures with no idea about the exact period you will have to wait, we will help you get it around 5 business hours.
3. Indian visa requirements for UAE residents
To apply for a visa to India, travelers should verify that they meet all the necessary requirements. Citizens of the UAE must meet the following India e-Visa requirements:
- The application form must be complete, any errors, omissions, and incomplete information will delay the process or will cause the application to be denied.
- An image of the biographical page of a passport with a validity of at least six months.
- Applicants should submit a passport-sized picture of themselves on a white background with their faces clearly visible.
In order to ensure that your application is processed quickly and you are less likely to encounter rejections, please follow the above guidelines.
4. Indian e-Visa fees for UAE citizens
UAE citizens are required to pay two types of India e-Visa fees to complete the application process: the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is required since the UAE is not on the Indian e-Visa exemption list.
For the service fee, the more applicants you apply for, the better price you get. Parallelly, you can select one of the following choices to meet your travel needs and budget:
- Normal: Using this service is the cheapest option. If you have the time to prepare your documents and wait for a response, you can apply for this type of visa. The wait time for this service is three business days.
- Urgent: Using this advanced type of service, UAE citizens will receive their results within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This type of service is used for UAE citizens in high-priority scenarios that require your e-Visa within a few hours. For this type of service, the results will be available within 5 business hours.
Payment options include electronic payments and wire transfers. If you choose electronic payments, you should consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase Covid-19 Insurance. By doing so, you will be protected against a wide range of risks, including Covid-19 pandemics, while you are traveling with an Indian e-Visa for UAE residents. However, this is not a necessity, you can take this option if you wish.
India Visa Requirements for UAE Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.