How to apply for an India e-Visa from Venezuela
Every year, visitors come to India from all over the world to enjoy its rich culture and see its magnificent sites.
In order to go to India, nationals of 169 different countries can now apply for an electronic visa thanks to a new mechanism the Indian government created in 2014.
Indian e-Visas for Venezuelan citizens
Are Indian e-Visas required for Venezuelan citizens?
Yes. E-Visas are necessary for entry into India for all non-Indian citizens, with the exception of diplomats and other individuals who are in possession of appropriate travel credentials.
Venezuelan citizens can apply for different types of Indian e-Visas depending on the reason they want to visit the country.
Travelers from Venezuela can use the Indian e-Tourist visa to go on vacation in India, take part in spiritual retreats, or visit friends and family who live there.
The Indian government also offers e-Visas to Venezuelan citizens who want to travel to India for business or to get medical care there.
The Indian government has a full list of e-Visas that travelers can look through to make sure they are applying for the right type of visa for their trip.
- e-Tourist Visa (double entries for 30 days)
- e-Tourist Visa (multiple entries for 1 year)
- e-Tourist Visa (multiple entries for 5 years)
- e-Business Visa (multiple entries for 1 year)
- e-Medical Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
- e-Medical Attendant Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
- e-Conference Visa (single entry for 30 days)
What are the requirements for Venezuelan citizens to get an Indian e-Visa?
Indian visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
To apply for the Indian e-Tourist visa, travelers from Venezuela will need a valid passport and an email address that works. They will furthermore request knowledge of a valid debit or credit card in order to complete the transaction.
Additionally, applicants from Venezuela need to be informed about the following eligibility requirements, which will affect whether or not their application for an e-Tourist visa will be approved:
- The applicants have a passport that still has least six months of validity remaining from the moment they arrive in the Republic of India.
- Applicants' passports must have at least two blank pages where entry/exit stamps can be put.
- A photograph of the applicant that meets photo requirements
- There are no options for converting or extending the Indian e-Tourist visa.
- Overstaying an Indian visa is punishable in prison.
- No matter how old you are, everyone going on a trip needs a passport.
- The e-Visa application allow parents to include their children.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate that they will have sufficient funds to support themselves throughout their time in India.
- The e-Visa cannot be used to enter restricted/prohibited areas or cantonment areas.
- It is not possible to obtain an Indian e-Visa for travelers who are in possession of a diplomatic passport or other international travel credentials.
The Indian government has picked 28 airports and 5 seaports where people with an e-Tourist visa can arrive in the country.
Venezuelan travelers planning to arrive in India by land will have to apply for a visa at an Indian embassy or consulate in Venezuela.
What is the process for obtaining an Indian e-Visa from Venezuela?
Applying for an Indian visa from Venezuela
Once an applicant has determined that they satisfy all of the prerequisites necessary to apply for an Indian e-Tourist visa, they may start the application process by going to our website and filling out the necessary information.
This website features a link to an online form that applicants are required to fill out with some of their most fundamental personal facts, such as the following:
- First and last names as they are shown on the applicant's passport
- Country of citizenship
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Passport details
- Address and contact information
It is strongly recommended that applicants answer those questions in the most truthful and open manner possible.
There is a possibility that certain applicants will be required to provide extra documentation, such as a scanned copy of the page from their passport that contains the biographical information pertaining to the applicant, as well as a recent color photograph of themselves.
The following are the requirements for the photograph:
- A white background is required for the photo.
- The applicant's face must be in the middle of the page.
- The applicant's face must be visible from the top of his or her head to the tip of his or her chin.
- Face details of the applicant are easy to see.
- The image is clear and not distorted in any way.
For the Indian e-Tourist visa application, applicants must ensure that the information they provide matches what is reflected in their passports before they submit their application.
Applicants must pay the application fee with a valid debit or credit card in order for their application to be approved.
Indian e-Visa fee for Venezuelan citizens
Indian e-Visa fee for Venezuelan citizens
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided after your documents are approved and payment is made following the submission of your Indian tourist visa application form.
India e-Visa fees fall into two categories: government and service. Residents in Venezuela must pay a government fee, as their country is not exempt from fees on the India list.
Before you hand over any payment, give some thought to which of these three service options is the best option for you:
- Normal: If you select this service, your e-Visa will be sent to you within three business days.
- Urgent: If you select this alternative, you will receive your e-Visa within one day of making your selection.
- Super Urgent: This is a special service that is utilized in critical situations and is referred to as "Ultra Emergency". Your e-Visa should be sent to you within five business hours.
In addition, you have the option to pay a small fee for COVID-19 insurance in order to maintain your benefits even while traveling internationally.
To complete your payment, you have the option of either submitting it electronically or sending it via wire transfer. Consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal if you'd rather make payments electronically rather than via cash.