Can I travel to India from Sri Lanka?
Yes, you can travel to India from Sri Lanka. However, you need an Indian visa to enter the country. As a Sri Lankan national, applying for an Indian visa online is easier than ever. Sri Lankans may now acquire an electronic visa without needing to visit the Indian consulate. All you need is a computer or smartphone with an internet connection to apply online.
The India Tourist eVisa for Sri Lankan citizens is a government-issued document that is required to enter and travel inside India. It is electronically connected to your passport.
As a Sri Lanka citizen, you are able to apply for the following visas:
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Conference eVisa
- Medical eVisa.
Travelers from Sri Lanka, regardless of vaccination status, can now enter India without being quarantined. Furthermore, according to the international arrivals standards, the government has eliminated the obligation of Air Suvidha for arriving overseas passengers, and showing a negative PCR test report is no longer required.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?