How many entries are Ducth citizens allowed with an Indian e visa?
Indian e visas are granted for Dutch travelers who want to visit India, visit their friends and relatives, participate in business activities or seek medical treatment in India. The number of entries Dutch citizens into India is determined by the types of visas they are applying for:
- The India tourist e visa is available for 1 month, 1 year and 5 years.
- Tourist eVisa for 30 days: Double entry
- Tourist eVisa for 1 year: Multiple entries
- Tourist eVisa for 5 years: Multiple entries
- The India business e visa for Dutch citizens is valid for 12 months from a date of issue with a double entry.
- The India conference e visa for Ductch citizens is valid for 4 months from the date of issue and allows single entry.
- The India medical e visa for Dutch citizens is valid for 4 months after the date of issue with multiple entries.
Indian e visa helps you to travel India easily without waiting for an appointment with embassies. Once you prepare all the necessary documents, you can apply for an Indian e visa on the Indian Immigration Service website to obtain a visa via email in the fastest way. After getting an e visa, traveling to India will be easier than ever before.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?