How many photos do I need for an Indian visa?
When applying for an Indian visa, one of the requirements is to submit photos. Each applicant is required to obtain at least a passport-sized photograph of themselves with a white background. The photos must be recent and taken within the last six months.
When taking photos for an Indian visa, it is important to make sure that you follow the required specifications. You are required to remove all unnecessary accessories such as sunglasses, hijab, hats, and masks. The photos should be taken in the correct size and should be printed on good-quality photo paper. Additionally, these photos should represent your current appearance, and should not be edited or retouched. Finally, the background of the photo should be plain white, and should not have any other objects or designs. If your photo does not meet those Indian visa photo specifications, it may cause a delay or even the rejection of your visa application. Following these requirements will ensure that your application is not delayed due to incorrect photos.
In addition to photo requirements, additional requirements should be met to complete the visa application process. Therefore, travelers should obtain enough required documents to have their applications processed in time. For example, a valid passport is among the most important document when applying for an Indian visa.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?