How much is a visa from Germany to India?
An Indian eVisa for German citizens is granted to Germans to visit India for a certain period of time. To apply for an eVisa, German applicants must fill in an online application form at India Immigration Services. For the application to be processed, they need to pay their Indian visa fee which are the Government fee and the Service fee.
The Government fee is charged by the Indian Immigration Department to grant their visa. There are 04 types of Indian eVisa with each type has a different amount of Government fee:
- 30 days e-Tourist Visa: US $50
- 1 year e-Tourist Visa: US $70
- 5 years e-Tourist Visa: US $110
- Other types of e-Visa (Conference e-Visa, Medical eVisa + Medical Attendant e-Visa, Business e-Visa): US $110
The service charge, on the other hand, is an amount that German applicants must pay to India Immigration Services in advance to complete the visa application. They will receive enthusiastic support from our specialists, from giving advice on which type of visa is most suitable for them, assisting them in the documentation preparation, collecting their visa from the Government, and sending them to the applicants.
Depending on how soon German citizens want to obtain their visa, the service fee may vary.
- Normal: For only $69.00, German nationals will receive their visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Paying an additional $79.00, they will obtain their visa within 24 hours after submitting their application for review.
- Super Urgent: German travelers can receive their visa in only 05 hours with a fee of an extra $99.00.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?