How to travel to India from the UK?
There are several ways to travel from the UK to India. The most common options are:
- Airplane: This is the most popular way to travel to India from the UK. There are direct flights from London to several major cities in India, including New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore. The average flight time to India is usually about 10-12 hours.
- Train: There are also a variety of train services between the UK and India. The journey takes about two weeks and requires several train changes along the way.
- Ship: There are also a few cruise ships that travel between the UK and India.The trip will take approximately three weeks, and you will have the opportunity to visit other countries along the way.
Generally, the best way to travel to India from the UK will depend on your budget, travel style, and the amount of time you have available.
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?