Is a passport required to travel in India?
To enter India as a Sri Lankan citizen, you must have a valid passport and visa. For Sri Lankan citizens, you may apply for an Indian visa online or at an Indian embassy or consulate. For easier experience, Sri Lanka citizens can apply for an e-visa online through India Immigration Services.
Here are some things to keep in mind when traveling within India:
- Traveling to specific parts of India, such as the Andaman & Nicobar Islands or the Northeast, may necessitate the acquisition of a special permission.
- It is usually a good idea to bring one with you throughout the trip. This will make it easy to identify yourself and get assistance if necessary.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?