Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
Mumbai has a reputation for being one of India's most dangerous cities. In this highly populated city, petty crime is increasingly prevalent. However, if you follow the fundamental safety standards discussed above, most tourist spots in Mumbai are secure for international tourists.
During your stay, you should use caution in congested areas and when crossing roadways. Colaba, Churchgate Fort, and Marine Drive in South Mumbai are significantly safer areas to stay for first-timers.
Here are some tips for staying safe in Mumbai:
- Keep an eye on your surroundings. Carry no big sums of money or valuables with you.
- Don't go out at night by yourself. If you must stroll alone, consider using a cab or rickshaw.
- Crossing the street should be done with caution. Because traffic in Mumbai may be hectic, always look both ways before crossing.
- Avoid congested regions. Pickpockets are more likely to operate in densely populated locations.
- Never take a drink from a stranger. In Mumbai, there have been instances of drug-laced beverages.
- Any suspect activities should be reported to the police. If you notice something, report it.
To travel to Mumbai, you need to apply for a visa. Currently, tourists from all over the world can apply for a visa online.
The process of applying for an India e-visa is straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1 Applicants must fill out an online form on our website. You will be asked to submit personal information about yourself and to select the type of visa for which you wish to apply. You should double-check the information you've previously supplied and choose the processing option that best meets your needs.
- Step 2 Pay the service fee using a credit or debit card, Visa, Paypal, Master Card, or Amex. Upload any needed papers (a passport photo and a passport photo scan).
- Step 3: Please submit your application once you have completed all three procedures and sit back and relax while we process your visa! Wait for your e Visa to appear in your mailbox within the timeframe you specify.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?