What are the India Tourist Visa photo requirements for Austrian citizens?
When submitting images for the India Tourist Visa application, Austrian citizens must follow the following guidelines:
- Provide two current color pictures in this format.
- Photographs must be 2x2 inches (51x51 mm) in size.
- The backdrop should be simple white or off-white, with no patterns or shadows.
- Maintain a neutral facial expression and pose with both eyes open. Avoid smiling and covering your face with caps or sunglasses.
- Head position: The face should be completely visible and facing the camera. Make sure the head is centered in the frame.
- Wear typical clothing that contrasts with the setting. Avoid wearing apparel that mixes in with the background.
These criteria may differ based on the specifics of your trip. Use our Passport Photo Service to receive fresh, government-standard photos from your house to guarantee your photograph passes all of the standards.
You can see more information about the India E-visa Photo Requirements
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?