What facilities can be enjoyed with regards to the Indian e-Visa by the Spanish Citizens?
There are a variety of benefits related to Indian e-Visa that Spanish citizens can enjoy. An electronic visa allows Spanish citizens to travel, visit friends or relatives, participate in a conference, operate a business segmentation, and have medical treatment at the Indian hospital system. Visitors could apply for any type of e-Visa with 03 steps on the India Immigration Services website. The customer service team will support applicants instantly and carefully. Specifically, there are 04 types of Indian e-Visas:
Four types of Indian e-Visas differ by stay duration:
- Tourist e-Visa is separated into 03 segmentations: A 30-day Tourist e-Visa allows Spanish citizens to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of their arrival. Spanish citizens who obtain a 1-year or 5-year Tourist e-Visa can stay in the country for up to 1 year or 5 years respectively, with no more than 90 days in a row.
- Business e-Visa allows a 365-day stay duration in India, with no more than 180 days in a row.
- Conference e-Visa allows Spanish visitors to stay in India for 30 days with the purpose of participating in conferences organized by a Government Ministry in India.
- Medical & Medical attendant e-Visa allows Spanish citizens to stay in India for 60 days.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?