What is an Indian e-visa for Brazilians?
Indian e-visa for Brazilians is an electronic document authorized by the Indian government to allow Brazillians to enter India with the purpose of tourism, business and medical treatment. This document is issued online and is also known as an Indian Travel Authorization Permit. This type of visa has a variety of validity ranges depending on which one you choose to apply. Typically there are 5 main types of India e-visa which Indian Immigration Services provide:
- Tourist e-visa: This visa is available for 1 month, 1 year, 5 years validity. Brazil nationals who want to visit India and their acquaintances living in India can apply for this type of visa.
- Conference e-visa: This visa is valid for 4 months from the date of issue and allows Brazilians to enter India to take part in international conferences.
- Business e-visa: This type of visa is valid for 1 year after being issued. Brazil citizens who want to engage in business activities such as purchasing products, attending business meetings, etc. are granted business e-visas.
- Medical e-visa: This e-visa has 4-month validity from the date of issue. Medical e-visa gives permission to Brazilian travelers to seek medical treatment that they want in India.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?