What you can do with the India e tourist visa from France?
Famous for its rich and diverse culture, India attracts a large number of French tourists every year.
With an India e-Tourist visa, French passport holders can visit famous tourist places in India or visit their relatives, friends residing in the country. This visa can also be used by French travelers to attend short term yoga programme or short term courses on local languages, music, dance, arts & crafts, cooking, medicine etc. which should not be a formal or structured course/programme (courses not exceeding 6 months duration and not issuing a qualifying certificate/diploma etc. to the participants) or Voluntary work of short duration (for a maximum period of one month, which do not involve any monetary payment or consideration of any kind in return).
Currently, there are 03 different types of Indian e-Tourist visas. French visitors should choose the one that is most appropriate to their duration of stay in India.
- 30 days e-Tourist Visa: French citizens are permitted 30 days to stay in India and explore this fascinating country.
- 1 year e-Tourist Visa: It is valid for 1 year from the date of grant of ETA with multiple entries. Holders of this visa can remain in India for up to 90 days consecutively on each trip.
- 5 years e-Tourist visa: French citizens can enter India within 05 year visa validity period, with continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 90 days.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?