Who is eligible to get an India Tourist Visa in Austria?
The eligibility criteria for an Indian Tourist Visa in Austria are as follows:
- Nationality: Must be an Austrian citizen. All Austrian passport holders can apply for a tourist visa to India.
- Purpose: The visa is specifically for tourism and recreational activities in India. Not for business purposes or employment.
- Valid Passport: Applicants must have a valid Austrian passport with at least 6 months remaining in validity from the date of arrival in India.
- Application Procedures: Austrian citizens can apply for a tourist visa in India with us.
- Proof: The application requires proof of recent passport-sized photographs, proof of accommodation in India, itinerary, proof of travel expenses, return ticket, or future travel details.
It is important to note that the final decision on whether or not to award the India Tourist Visa rests with the Indian authorities. Meeting the qualifying requirements does not ensure acceptance, therefore Austrian passport holders should carefully follow the application procedures and give accurate information to maximize their chances of obtaining a visa.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?