Will I get a refund if my Indian visa application from Switzerland was rejected?
When applying for an Indian e visa on the Indian Immigration Services website, please make sure that you need an e visa or not. Swiss travelers are required to fill in the exact personal information such as ID, date of birth, flight number, time of arrival, the arrival date, hotel address. We will not refund if any information is false or incorrect at the time of submission.
After applying, it is highly advised that Swiss nationals should cross-reference their passport and personal information with the visa confirmation letter. In case you do not want to get a visa, all the refund requests must be sent to us within 4 hours from the time your order succeeds. After that time, your visa service order will be non-refundable. All the required documents must be sent to us within 3 days. Otherwise, the refund requests will be rejected. The refund process will take approximately 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. The bank fees would be deducted from the refund amount whether the refund is made to the credit card account or bank account.
In addition, the Government fees will not be refunded when your application is rejected because Government fees are non-refundable once paid. We are not responsible for Swiss citizens who provide wrong information.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?