What type of photo is required for an Indian visa online from Switzerland?
For interstate travelers who want to visit India, they have to prepare some of their recent photos with a photo of the biographical page of their passport. For Swiss travelers, the Indian government has enforced some face photo requirements for an e visa. This means that every Swiss applicants’ digital photo for an e visa must adhere to the following standards:
- Format - JPEG
- Photo size - minimum 10 KB and maximum 1 MB
- The picture’s height must match its width
- The photo should show clearly the front head, entire face with an eye open
- The color of the photo must be plain light or white
- The photo must be taken with white background and no shadows
- The photo has no borders
In terms of passport photo, Swiss travelers have to prepare a scan of the biographical page of their passport which is still valid for 6 months from the date of arrival. This photo must be minimum 10 KB and maximum 300 KB in photo size.
With GIS, it is easier for travelers to prepare photos for an e visa. Send your photos to [email protected] if you are having trouble in estimating the correct size. Afterward, we will be delighted to help you. We hope these information will be helpful to you when applying for an e visa on the Indian Immigration Services website.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?