Indian Immigration Services suggests India as an ideal destination for wellness tourism
India has recently become a popular tourist destination for travelers thanks to the breathtaking sceneries it has to offer. Besides adventure travel and cultural tours, wellness tourism in India has emerged as a significant and rapidly expanding tourism segment.
The growth of wellness tourism in India
In 2020, India ranked 12th in the top 20 largest wellness tourism markets in the world, with more than 48.2 million wellness trips. Making use of this travelers' interest, India offers plenty of wellness retreats and resorts for tourists as well as advantageous conditions to get Indian visas.
Many travelers may be confused about the difference between wellness tourism and medical tourism. Medical tourism is about traveling to a different place for specific medical treatments while wellness tourism is associated with the pursuit of maintaining or enhancing travelers’ wellbeing.
Especially, more people are choosing health and wellness tourism in India to recharge their batteries and refresh themselves post pandemic.
Lauren Jane, an American traveler who had a wellness vacation in Ananda in the Himalayas Resort, India, says: “The activities here help me re-balance and relieve stress after the pandemic, while the healthy organic cuisine maintains my health during the trip. I will come back to experience more wellness tourism destinations in India”.
The growth of wellness tourism in India
Typical types of wellness tourism in India and corresponding entry documents
India focuses on promoting wellness tourism in 03 key sectors: Meditation, yoga, and massage therapies.
One of the most popular activities on a wellness trip in India is meditation. Travelers will participate in meditation activities in a natural space of plants, water, and clouds. Meditation is a good way for tourists to reset their bodies, and enjoy the moments of relaxation in their souls.
Known as the birthplace of yoga, India promotes the construction of wellness retreats suitable for yoga practices. Most of the retreats are settled close to nature, surrounded by the lush green forests, providing tourists with quiet spaces for doing yoga.
Ayurvedic massage is unique in many wellness retreats in India, bringing relaxing and soothing experiences for tourists. This massage therapy uses oils, herbs, and natural products to help tourists relieve emotional stress, rejuvenate their mind and soul.
“To experience wellness tours in India, travelers just need to prepare a valid passport to apply for an Indian visa”, said Mrs Kim Ng, Relationship Manager in Indian Immigration Services.
Useful tips for tourists from Indian Immigration Service Experts
For a pleasant trip to India, travelers should get a visa beforehand. “To choose a reliable partner for making an eVisa, travelers need to consider factors including the fees, processing time, and professionalism of the staff”, Mrs Kim also said.
Instead of visiting the embassy to apply for a India visa, foreign travelers can obtain an eVisa on the Indian Immigration Services website. As an applicant, travelers need to meet the visa requirements to be granted an Indian eVisa for tourists.
India Immigration Services makes it easier for travelers to apply for an Indian visa online with reasonable Indian eVisa fees. We assisted more than 25,000 customers globally in making an eVisa to India. In addition, we also offer Travel Insurance in order to help our customers cover the cost of medical treatments during the trip.
No more complicated process to get a Visa to enter India, travelers now can expect to have a memorable wellness trip in this fascinating country with India Immigration Services.
Phone: (1) 917 397 7487
Country: United States
- What You Need To Know About India E-visa Photo Requirements
- Get DISCOUNT 40% for Holi - The World's Most Colorful Festival.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Republic Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Five useful tips for your India trip
- Top 3 places for a wonderful trip to India
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot deal for you to discover India's Heaven
- India applies free e-visa for Indonesians
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 5 Tips for India first-timers (Part 1)
- Mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- The mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 1
- Great festivals in India, great Deal for e-Visa!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India eVisa information
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India changes name of visa on arrival to eVisa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- Top 10 tourist attractions in India
- Weather in India