Joining Scuba Diving In India To Explore The Stunning Underwater Universe
Diving into the deep oceans and exploring the world beneath is unexplainable in words. And scuba diving is an experience that all of us should get into at least once in our lifetime. To experience something like this, you need to go scuba diving in India. Scuba diving in India comes with oodles of fun and frolic. Read on to learn more about some of the best scuba diving in India.
Let’s Explore Some Best Places For Scuba Diving In India.
Andaman Islands: The Deep Blue Side
Possesses fantastic coral reefs and pristine reefs that make an ideal setting for scuba diving, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are said to be the best place for scuba diving in India. It could be said that each dive site in Andaman and Nicobar islands offers something unique. These islands are known for their stunning beaches, and lively evergreen forests are perfect for seeing manta rays, batfish, turtles, and much more. One thing to note before packing your bags for Andaman and Nicobar islands is to check the best season for scuba diving. According to the local resident, October to April is the best time to visit Andaman and experience some watersports activities. Besides, during this period, the tides are calmer than in other months, allowing you to enjoy scuba diving and other water sports like beach walks, snorkeling, surfing, and more without interruption.
Andaman and Nicobar islands are the best places for scuba diving with the deep blue side.
The Havelock Islands: A Wonderful World Underwater
The Havelock Islands is one of the best places for scuba diving in Andaman and Nicobar islands. Located roughly 50 kilometers from Port Blair, Havelock Islands are home to various unusual marine species, including humpback parrotfish, lionfish, soft corals, uncommon dugongs, and schools of colorful fish. This island is perfect for lengthy, leisurely dives where you can concentrate on the finer points of the marine diversity because most of the underwater riches are located at a depth of 15 to 25 meters. Furthermore, the rich marine life and abundant coral population near the place offer an engaging experience for visitors. October and April is the right time for tourists to visit Havelock Islands. Since during this time, the water is clean, and there is less distortion of the sea surface due to water currents, allowing visitors for a safe and wonderful dive.
The Havelock Islands in India are the best places for scuba diving, thanks to Wonderful Underwater World.
Beat The Heat In This Summer Season By Trying The Best Scuba Diving In Goa
Goa is a dream destination for travelers as it offers a blend of modernity and spirituality. Be it the magnificent beaches, natural beauty, or majestic mountain peaks, Goa has everything that makes its travel experience blissful. Scuba diving in Goa offers a chance for visitors to experience something that exceeds the wildest imagination. Here are some places for visitors who love scuba diving.
A deep dive into the secrets of Grande Island
The Island is located a few kilometers from the Mormugao Peninsula and is famous all over the world for scuba diving. The clear visibility of the waters in Grande Island allows you to see the ocean life at close range by spotting colorful fish, coral reefs, sea urchins, and other aquatic life. Surrounded by amazing rare marine life, scuba diving in the Grande Islands is sure to open your eyes to more wonders than anything you've ever seen in Goa. The months of November to March are the best for traveling to Goa to do scuba diving since the weather and sea conditions are perfect.
A deep dive into the secrets of Grande Island when scuba diving in India.
Explore underwater aquatic life by scuba diving in Malvan
One of the best places in India for the best scuba diving experience visitors should not miss is Malvan. From Goa, it takes two hours to get to Malvan. In recent years, Malvan has grown to become one of India's top tourist attractions. Malvan is another spot for scuba diving and is well-known for its stunning coral reefs and abundant marine life. In addition to scuba diving, Malvan offers additional water sports, including paragliding, bumper rides, jet skis, and banana rides.
Tips for first-time scuba divers in India
One of the most intriguing and enjoyable things one may attempt when visiting India is scuba diving. However, to make your scuba diving experience safe in India and leave you with an unforgettable experience, we have some helpful suggestions for you to keep in mind.
- Do what the instructor tells you, follow your instructor, plan the route you will take, and keep your instructor informed.
- Check your health and make sure that you are healthy enough to participate in scuba diving.
- Buy the right gear and test your gear while you prepare to dive.
- Before beginning scuba diving, check the weather forecast because it may have an impact on your day of diving. Because waves can induce underwater currents and make it harder to reach the point of immersion.
- Don’t touch anything. The fundamental rule in the water is to gaze but not touch in order to prevent injury to you, despite what you may see in documentaries.
If you are not a citizen of certain visa-exempt countries of India, you need to apply for an Indian e-visa to visit here. Currently, an Indian visa can be applied for online. With the electronic visa system, citizens of eligible countries can now apply for a visa without visiting the Embassy or consulate, which is much more convenient. Additionally, India Immigration Services have a team of professional staff and many years of experience, so we can assist you in getting an e-visa as quickly as possible.
- India Visa For US Minors - The Only Guide You Need
- A Guide On G20 eConference Visa For G20 Summit In India
- Top 10 Must-Try Food In Holi Festival
- Top 5 Best Place To Celebrate Holi In India 2023
- Step into a Rainbow World of Fun and Festivity: Holi Festival 2023 in India
- Reasons for Indian e-Visa rejection
- Street Foods in India: A Delicious Adventure into the Heart of Indian Cuisine
- What Make Harvest Festivals Of India Attract Visitor?
- The Best Time To Visit India: A Guide To Planning Your Trip
- Find Out 6 Amazing Adventure Tourism In India For Your Bucket List
- The Top List of Must-Visit Tourism Pilgrimage Destinations in India
- Famous traditional dances of India you may want to know
- Experience Vast Subcontinent With The Gorgeous Fairs And Festivals In India
- The best tips to prepare for your vacation to India with traditional food of India
- The Famous Michelin-Starred Restaurants in India For Food-lovers
- Top 5 Best Places For Solo Travel In India That You Shouldn’t Miss Out To Visit
- Restricted Areas In India For Foreign Tourists
- Top 6 Best Honeymoon Destinations In India
- Discover The Eco-Friendly Beaches In India Winning The Blue Flag Award
- Top 5 best national parks in India for your travel in 2022
- Top gorgeous traditional clothing in India make up the Indian cultural identity
- Diwali - Light Up Your Soul With India’s Festival Of Lights
- Indian Immigration Services suggests India as an ideal destination for wellness tourism
- What You Need To Know About India E-visa Photo Requirements
Get DISCOUNT 40% for Holi - The World's Most Colorful Festival.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Republic Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Five useful tips for your India trip
- Top 3 places for a wonderful trip to India
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot deal for you to discover India's Heaven
- India applies free e-visa for Indonesians
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 5 Tips for India first-timers (Part 1)
- Mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- The mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 1
- Great festivals in India, great Deal for e-Visa!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India eVisa information
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India changes name of visa on arrival to eVisa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- Top 10 tourist attractions in India
- Weather in India